Uniforms are mandatory for all students attending Philadelphia Public Schools.
KEARNY students are permitted to wear the following items for uniforms:
- Solid colored polo/3-button shirts in Navy blue(K-8
- Navy blue pants, skirts, skorts, or dresses K-8
- Navy blue shorts to the knee are permitted in hot weather (September, May, & June)
- Navy blue skirts or skorts (Must be no shorter than 2 inches above the knee)
- Closed shoes with rubber soles (No flip flops or sandals)
- Physical Education Uniform: Navy Blue T-Shirt and Navy Blue sweatpants K-8
Kearny students are NOT permitted to wear the following attire:
- Tee shirts and logo apparel are not permitted (with the exception of Kearny gear)
- Tights or yoga pants
- Outside clothing over/under the school uniform
- Hoodies (except for Kearny gear)
- Headwear with the exception of those observing religious customs
- Open-toe shoes, slippers, flip-flops, sneakers with wheels (Heely’s), sandals
REMEMBER: ATHLETIC PANTS (except as a part of the Physical Education uniform), TIGHTS, DENIM, YOGA PANTS, or JEGGINGS ARE NOT A PART OF THE DAILY UNIFORM CODE.